All the Logbooks and Forms required to run a well-organised, successful childcare business!
Type in the information required or, if you prefer, print out and fill in by hand.
Create as many copies as you require for your entire childminding career!
NURSERY VERSION also available!
This pack contains all of the following:
Personal Care Plan / All About Me
- Front Cover – boy and girl version
- Registration Information – details agreed attendance times, emergency contacts, doctor’s information, allergies, special needs, etc.
- Child Information – collect information regarding each child’s likes, dislikes, favourite foods, routines, self care skills, etc.
- Consent Forms – First Aid / Emergency Medical Treatment, Non-prescribed Medication, Outings, Transported in Car, Photographs, Holding Personal Information, Sharing Information, Sunscreen, Facepaints, Large Play Equipment, Dental Hygiene (NEW!).
- Multiple Contact Information Sharing Form (NEW!) – Use this form when children are to be regularly dropped off at or collected from the setting by other responsible adults, e.g. grandparents, aunties, uncles, friends, etc. Confirm what information parents are happy for you to discuss with other people who collect their child and establish an effective system for passing on important messages. – See also Multiple Contact Policy in the Policies & Procedures Pack. Completed Example included.
0 to 3 years and 3 years plus versions included to allow for appropriate information to be obtained.
- Attendance Register – Monthly and weekly registers included, with and without weekends. Choose which register works best for your setting.
- Accidents & Incidents
- Compliments & Feedback – (NEW!) – Provide opportunity for parents and carers to leave useful feedback and compliments about your service. Perfect for showing to potential future families and your inspector!
- Fire Drill & Safety Checks
- Medication Administered – Consent to administer Prescribed Medication included.
- Safeguarding – Record of Concerns (Child Protection)
- Existing Injuries
Plus an attractive front cover for each logbook!
All Forms and Logbooks are supplied as PDF Forms. Simply save to your computer then click in each area to enter information, or print out and fill in by hand.
Text in the Nursery version has been altered appropriately (the nursery, key worker, our service, we, us, etc.) If you require further small alterations to the text, please contact us as we may be able to assist you. Further customisation to form layout and content may also be available for an agreed fee. Please contact us with your requirements.
The download version of this pack is supplied as a ZIP FILE. Please see the FAQ page for further information.
This item has been carefully designed to assist childcarers in meeting both English Ofsted and Scottish Care Inspectorate requirements!
NOTE: This item is also included in the following VALUE PACKS:
Thank goodness for Minding Kids! Brilliant Resource for Bright, Colourful, Straightforward paper work that was not questioned by my Inspector in fact she commented on how easy it was to review my work folders are and how nice the paperwork looked and took a note of this service.
Thank you for keeping my paper work neat, straightforward and easy for my Inspector to follow along with taking the stress out of creating a whole load of paperwork.
I will keep using Minding Kids to update paperwork and for information updates.
Great job & I can highly recommended you!
286 of 567 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in to submit a review.