All the policies & procedures you require to run a well-organised, successful childminding business!
Easily edit each file as you require to suit your own business.
This pack contains all of the following:
- Accident & Incident Policy
- Admissions Policy
- Adult Protection Policy
- Adverse Weather Policy
- Allegations of Abuse Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Behaviour Management Policy
- Child Protection / Safeguarding Policy (REVISED JUNE 2017)
- Complaints Procedure
- Confidentiality Policy
- Dental Hygiene Policy
- Dropping Off & Collection Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Emergency & Alternative Care Policy
- Emergency Evacuation Procedure
- Fees Policy (NEW!)
- Funded Hours Policy (NEW!)
- Health & Safety Policy
- Healthy Eating Policy
- Hygiene Policy
- Illness Policy
- Learning & Play Policy
- Lost Child Policy
- Mobile Phone, Camera and Photographs Policy
- Multiple Contact Policy
- Nappy & Toilet Training Policy
- No Smoking Policy
- Outings Policy
- Pet Policy
- Physical Contact Policy
- Promoting British Values Policy
- Service Evaluation Policy
- Settling In Policy
- Sleep Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Special Education Needs & Disabilities (SEND) Policy
- Sun Protection Policy
- Terrorist Attack / National Emergency Policy (NEW!)
- Transport Policy
- Use, Storage and Administration of Medicine Policy
- Visitors Policy
- Whistleblowing – Raising Concerns Policy
- Working In Partnership With Parents Policy
Also includes an attractive Front Cover, Contents Sheet AND an Updates & Reviews Record so you can keep track of any changes and ensure your policies are regularly reviewed.
All Policies & Procedures are Microsoft Word documents, simply save to your computer and edit as required. The Front Cover and Updates & Reviews Record are supplied as PDF forms. Simply save to your computer then click in each area to enter information, or print out and fill in by hand.
See the FAQ page if you are having trouble typing information into PDF forms.
The download version of this pack is supplied as a ZIP FILE. Please see the FAQ page for further information.
This item has been carefully designed to assist childminders in meeting both English Ofsted and Scottish Care Inspectorate requirements.
NOTE: This item is also included in the following VALUE PACKS:
I have been childminding for about a year and a half now and at the beginning I was really struggling with the dreaded paperwork until I found this web site
391 of 779 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in to submit a review.