New Privacy Notice template now included! – Get GDPR Ready!
All the policies & procedures you require to run a well-organised, successful childminding business!
Supplied as Microsoft Word documents you can easily edit each file as you require to suit your own setting and circumstances.
This pack contains templates for ALL of the following:
- Privacy Notice – A GDPR Requirement. This template will allow you to explain clearly:
- What information you are collecting
- Your lawful basis for data processing (why you require this information and how it will be used)
- The methods you use to collect and securely store information
- Whether anyone else within your setting has permission to collect or access information, e.g. staff or assistants.
- Anyone else information is shared with and why
- The methods used to share information
- How long data is stored for and how it is destroyed
- Individual’s rights regarding collection, processing and access
- Accident & Incident Policy
- Admissions Policy
- Adult Protection Policy
- Adverse Weather Policy
- Allegations of Abuse Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Behaviour Management Policy
- Child Protection / Safeguarding Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Confidentiality Policy * Now updated to assist with GDPR compliance
- Dental Hygiene Policy
- Dropping Off & Collection Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Emergency & Alternative Care Policy
- Emergency Evacuation Procedure
- Fees Policy
- Funded Hours Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Healthy Eating Policy
- Hygiene Policy
- Illness Policy
- Internet Safety Policy * Now updated to assist with GDPR compliance
- Learning & Play Policy
- Lost Child Policy
- Maternity Policy – See Childminder Assistant Employment Pack for Staff Maternity Policy
- Mobile Phone, Camera and Photographs Policy * Now updated to assist with GDPR compliance
- Multiple Contact Policy
- Nappy & Toilet Training Policy
- No Smoking Policy
- Outings Policy
- Pet Policy
- Physical Contact Policy
- Promoting British Values Policy
- Service Evaluation Policy
- Settling In Policy
- Sleep Policy
- Social Media Policy * Now updated to assist with GDPR compliance
- Special Education Needs & Disabilities (SEND) Policy
- Sun Protection Policy
- Terrorist Attack / National Emergency Policy
- Transport Policy
- Use, Storage and Administration of Medicine Policy
- Visitors Policy
- Whistleblowing – Raising Concerns Policy
- Working In Partnership With Parents Policy
Also includes an attractive Front Cover, Contents Sheet, Updates & Reviews Record and Distribution Record so you can ensure your policies are regularly reviewed and easily keep track of any changes made and who has copies.
Please be aware that the policies and procedures supplied in this pack are templates. They have been produced primarily to meet the requirements of childminders registered either in Scotland or England but may be easily edited to suit childcare providers based elsewhere or for use in larger childcare settings.
It is extremely important that you read through each template and edit or add details where necessary to suit your own setting and individual circumstances before implementing them in your service.
Whilst MindingKids endeavours to keep the information in our products up to date and correct, we make no warranties of any kind. It is the responsibility of each individual childcare provider to ensure that they comply with relevant legislation and requirements.
MindingKids are currently working through this pack to revise and improve the formatting of each template and also create a policy eBook that will allow for easy sharing with parents and carers.
The templates marked with a * have already been reformatted. The content of the remaining policies is still relevant and may be edited or re-formatted as desired.
All Policies & Procedures are Microsoft Word documents, simply save to your computer and edit as required. The Front Cover, Updates & Reviews Record and Distribution Record are supplied as PDF forms. Simply save to your computer then click in each area to enter information, or print out and fill in by hand.
See the FAQ page if you are having trouble typing information into PDF forms.
The download version of this pack is supplied as a ZIP FILE. Please see the FAQ page for further information.
NOTE: This item is also included in the following VALUE PACKS:
- Childminding Paperwork Start-Up Pack
- EYFS Childminder BIG Business Bundle
- Scottish Childminder BIG Business Bundle
Why not become a MindingKids member? PAY JUST £30 TODAY for UNLIMITED ACCESS to ALL our OUTSTANDING Resources!
I have been childminding for about a year and a half now and at the beginning I was really struggling with the dreaded paperwork until I found this web site
391 of 779 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in to submit a review.