Scottish Childminder – Legislation & Guidance List
Confused as to which legislation and guidance documents are current? This handy list will ensure you are always up to date!
Perfect for preparing for inspection…OR to regularly review and update your existing paperwork.
Please note this Legislation & Guidance List is relevant to Scottish childcare providers registered with the Care Inspectorate. Please click HERE for the English / Ofsted Legislation & Guidance List.
Do you ever struggle to keep up to date with the latest versions of legislation or get confused as to which guidance documents are current? This handy list will help you to instantly find up to date information!
The list will be regularly reviewed and updated as soon as possible to reflect any changes in legislation or to add links to new guidance and support documents.
Any updates to this resource will be listed below so you can easily check you have the most up to date copy!
UPDATES / AMENDMENTS:
- 05/09/2019 – Updated to include Out to Play and Space to Grow indoor / outdoor resources and new Improving Children and Young People’s Understanding of their Wellbeing.
- 01/05/2019 – Revised & Refreshed adding Gender equal play in early learning and childcare, Food Matters and Linking to MindingKids HOT TOPICS guidance.
- 04/10/2018 – Checked & Updated adding Education Scotland Benchmarks: Early Level, How good is our early learning and childcare? and Animal Magic.
- 26/04/2018 – Updated to refer to GDPR Resources.
- 22/11/2017 – Legislation & Guidance List first published.
Download for FREE to quickly check that you have everything organised ready for inspection…OR use the list regularly review and update your existing paperwork.
Please see the Further Details tab above for file format and supply information.
Interested in MORE resources for your OUTSTANDING childcare service?…
Why not become a MindingKids member? PAY JUST £30 TODAY for UNLIMITED ACCESS to ALL our Resources!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
The Legislation & Guidance List is supplied as a PDF File and is not editable.
This item has been carefully designed to assist childminders in meeting Care Inspectorate requirements!