English Childminder – Legislation & Guidance List
FREE for Ofsted Registered Childminders in ENGLAND
Ensure you are always up to date with guidance and legislation! Perfect for preparing for inspection…OR to regularly review and update your existing paperwork.
PLEASE NOTE: This resource is currently being updated and improved ready for the NEW 2021 EYFS Framework – statutory for all Early Years providers in ENGLAND from September 2021! The existing information is still relevant to the current EYFS 2017 framework which applies until 31st August 2021.
📣 All updates will be announced on the News Page and via our Newsletter Emails. – Sign-up to receive these at the bottom of the page👇
Please note this Legislation & Guidance List is relevant to English childcare providers registered with Ofsted. Please click HERE for the Scottish / Care Inspectorate Legislation & Guidance List OR HERE for the Welsh / Care Inspectorate Wales Legislation & Guidance List.
Do you ever struggle to keep up to date with the latest versions of legislation or get confused as to which guidance documents are current? This handy list will help you to instantly find up to date information!
The list will be regularly reviewed and updated as soon as possible to reflect any changes in legislation or to add links to new guidance and support documents.
Any updates to this resource will be listed below so you can easily check you have the most up to date copy!
UPDATES / AMENDMENTS:
- JUNE 2020 – Updated to include Coronavirus Guidance, and Hungry Little Minds campaign.
- 04/05/2019 – Updated to include new Early Years Inspection Handbook and Inspecting Safeguarding in Early Years Guidance. Link to Children’s Food Trust removed and replaced with British Nutrition Foundation.
- 01/05/2019 – Revised & Refreshed linking to MindingKids HOT TOPICS guidance.
- 04/10/2018 – Checked & Updated adding Keeping Children Safe In Education and Musical Development Matters.
- 26/04/2018 – Updated to refer to GDPR Resources.
- 22/11/2017 – Legislation & Guidance List first published.
Download for FREE to quickly check that you have everything organised ready for inspection…OR use the list regularly review and update your existing paperwork.
Please see the Further Details tab above for file format and supply information.
Interested in MORE resources for your OUTSTANDING childcare service?…
Why not become a MindingKids member? PAY JUST £30 TODAY for UNLIMITED ACCESS to ALL our Resources!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
The Legislation & Guidance List is supplied as a PDF File and is not editable.
This item has been carefully designed to assist childminders in meeting Ofsted requirements!