Childminding Contracts Pack
Set out professional childcare arrangements for all children in your care. Includes Retainer, Term Time / Holiday, Temporary and Funded Hours Contract Forms! NEW customisation option now available! Add your business name & logo!
Funded Hours Contract & Agreement included!
Optional Customisation Option also available. Add your business name and logo!
Set out professional childcare arrangements for all children in your care.Make as many contracts as you need for your entire childminding career!
Includes five types of professional childminding contract forms to accommodate all types of childcare arrangements.Supplied as PDF forms, you can type in the information required or, if you prefer, print out and fill in by hand.
1. Childcare ContractThis contract will suit most childcare arrangements where the child is under school age and care is required for regular hours throughout the year. An additional version of this contract is supplied which includes weekend care in regular contracted hours.
2. Childcare Term Time ContractUse this contract form for school children where arrangements will vary between term time and school holidays. This contract may also suit where parents work in an educational establishment and do not require care during holiday times.
3. Childcare Temporary ContractThis contract can be used for any temporary childcare arrangement such as providing holiday care for children.
4. Childcare Retainer ContractThis contract can be used to reserve a childcare place that will not be required for a number of weeks or months. Useful where a new child is not to be starting immediately or when a child is to be absent for a longer period of time.
5. Funded Hours Childcare ContractUse this contract when all or part of a child’s care is being funded for example through the 15 / 30 hours free childcare schemes, childcare vouchers or via local college / university student funding. Complete the included Funded Hours Agreement alongside the contract to keep it clear which hours are being funded, which must be paid for, and any additional costs.
Also included in this pack:
- Completion Guide – Comprehensive guide explaining the importance of using childminding contracts and instructions on how to complete them.
- Example Registration Procedure – Outlining the steps taken from initial parent enquiry to the signing of a childcare contract.
- Example Settling In Policy
- Completed Examples For All Contract Types
Importance Of A ContractA contract should be agreed at the beginning of any professional childcare arrangement to clarify, from the start, the terms and conditions between all parties involved. Childcare fees, charges and payment instructions can be set out clearly along with any other agreed special arrangements. A childcare contract is a legally binding document which provides protection for both parents and childminders and may be used in a small claims court, should either party wish to pursue legal assistance.
Customisation of ContractsMindingKids can help you add your business name and logo to the contract forms or make small wording changes to the forms as you require. This customisation service is FREE to all MindingKids Members or can be purchased as an additional service. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the customisation you require. Logos must be provided in png or jpeg format. Requests for customisation will be dealt with on a first come first served basis and emailed out on completion.
Further DetailsAll Contract Forms are supplied as PDF Forms. Simply save to your computer then click in each area to enter information, or print out and fill in by hand. Completed contracts may also be digitally signed if desired by using the ‘Fill & Sign, Place Signature’ option in Adobe Reader. The Completion Guide, Example Registration Procedure, Example Settling In Policy and Example Contracts are supplied as regular PDF files which are non-editable. The download version of this pack is supplied as a ZIP FILE. Please see the FAQ page for further information. When purchasing the customisation option, please email us with the details you require and we will be happy to help you. Logos must be provided in png or jpeg format. Requests for customisation will be dealt with on a first come first served basis and emailed out on completion. This item has been carefully designed to assist childminders in meeting both English Ofsted and Scottish Care Inspectorate requirements.
You may also be interested in our Holiday Care Contract & Forms PackSet out professional childcare arrangements for Holiday Care Sessions!
And our Contract Termination LettersFormally notify parents of the end of your childcare arrangement with these editable letter templates and inform them of important end of contract procedures.
Fancy UNLIMITED ACCESS to ALL our OUTSTANDING Resources? Why not become a MindingKids member? PAY JUST £30 TODAY and you can get your hands on EVERYTHING!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.