Health Care Plans
Create detailed Individual Health Care Plans for children with specific health care requirements, for example children who suffer from Asthma, Allergies, Seizures or who have Special Dietary Requirements. Have all the important information to hand, know what to do in an emergency and reassure parents that you can offer their child the care and support required.
Do you provide care for a child with specific health care requirements, for example do you look after children who have allergies, suffer from asthma, experience seizures, require a special diet or have a medical condition requiring specialist care?
These Health Care Plans will help you to put together a robust care plan detailing:
- Any diagnosed condition and what specialist care is required
- What must be done if the child becomes ill
- First aid procedures relevant to the child’s condition
- When the emergency services should be called
- What medications the child takes and how and when these medications are administered
- Any special dietary requirements or allergies
- What can be done to support the child and ensure their comfort
- What reporting procedures must be followed to ensure good communication between parents and any health professionals involved.
Excellent for organising essential health care information and ensuring good communication between parents, carers and health care professionals.
4 versions of Health Care Plans are provided:
- Individual Health Care Plan – for any health / medical condition
- Asthma Care Plan
- Allergy & Anaphylaxis
- Seizure Care Plan
See example images below:
The following sheets can also be added into any care plan to add further details about special dietary requirements or any specialist equipment required:
PLUS use this Care Plan Review Record to keep track of each time a care plan is reviewed or updated with new information:
Feel confident that you have all the important information to hand, know what to do in an emergency and reassure parents that you can offer their child the care and support required.
All Health Care Plans and sheets in this pack are supplied as PDF Forms. Simply save to your computer then click in each area to enter information, or print out and fill in by hand.
See the FAQ page if you are having trouble typing information into PDF forms.
The download version of this pack is supplied as a ZIP FILE. Please see the FAQ page for further information.
This item has been carefully designed to assist childcarers in meeting both English Ofsted and Scottish Care Inspectorate requirements!
You may also be interested in:
All the Logbooks and Forms required to run a well-organised, successful childcare business!
Why not become a MindingKids member? PAY JUST £30 TODAY for UNLIMITED ACCESS to ALL our OUTSTANDING Resources!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.