Care Inspectorate registered child care providers are required to keep personal plans for every child in their care and to keep track of their learning and development progress.
This pack will help you to record all necessary information regarding a child’s learning and development progression, share this information with parents and carers, and then plan the best ways in which to encourage and promote learning.
To assist you in meeting Care Inspectorate requirements, including the implementation of GIRFEC and SHANARRI, this value pack contains all of the following MindingKids products:
- Learning Journals – Create comprehensive learning journals for every child in your care. (Scottish version is included in this pack)
- Scottish Learning & Development Progress Tracker – Regularly track and monitor the developmental progress of each child.
- GIRFEC Wellbeing Wheel – Use this wellbeing wheel to consider the eight indicators of wellbing (SHANARRI) and ensure you are Getting It Right For Every Child.
- SHANARRI Star Chart – Use this colourful Star Chart to quickly record and share activities, events and other things you do to Get It Right For Every Child.
- Progress Report Sheets – Quickly summarise how a child is progressing with in each development area, share their ‘wow’ moments and achievements.
- Activity Star Chart – quickly record and share activities, events and other things children are doing under each area of development.
- Learning & Development (Profile) Summary – Complete a comprehensive learning and development report for each child. An excellent communication document to share with parents and professionals or to pass on when a child moves on to school or a new setting.
Click on each link for full details of each individual pack!
All documents in this pack are supplied as PDF Forms. Simply save to your computer then click in each area to enter information, or print out and fill in by hand.
Please refer to individual pack descriptions for full details.
The download version of this pack contains ZIP FILES. Please see the FAQ page for further information.
This item has been carefully designed to assist childcarers in meeting Care Inspectorate requirements!
NOTE: This item is also included in the following VALUE PACKS:
Why not become a MindingKids member? From just £5 per month you can get unlimited access to ALL of MindingKids downloads!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.