My Teacher is a Monster Activity Pack
Crammed with crafts and activities to complement the story My Teacher is a Monster by Peter Brown this activity pack allows for revision and practice of colours, numbers, school objects and body vocabulary while developing fine motor skills, literacy skills, social skills and useful language for the classroom. Includes COMPREHENSIVE ACTIVITY SUGGESTIONS!
This pack includes ALL of the following:
- Body labelling worksheets – Follow the activity suggestions to revise and practise body vocabulary. Suggestions included for non-literate learners too. Option to use one of the templates as a fun colouring activity.
- Draw and colour – Children use their creativity and practise body parts vocabulary to create their own version of the teacher monster.
- How many teeth? worksheets – Differentiate according to abilities in your group to practise numbers and counting with these fun monster worksheets.
- Numbers jigsaws – Choose one of the three options in either a game or craft activity to make an attractive teacher monster jigsaw while practising numbers and sequencing at the same time.
- School objects fortune teller – Using these templates, children create a fortune teller with common classroom objects. Follow the activity suggestions for fun follow-up games to play and practise.
- School vocabulary plane – A fun way to practise school vocabulary using one of the interactive activity suggestions then play with the paper planes just like in the story!
- School objects graphing dice and graphing templates – Using the variety of templates provided encourage children to practise their colouring, cutting and sticking skills. Once assembled, follow the activity suggestions to play fun games while practising the target language of your choosing.
- Draw and write templates – a range of templates, with and without guidelines for kids to complete any related project. Also includes templates for kids to reflect and write / draw about themselves being monsters….and about their teachers too!
- Mini-cards – Excellent for a range of games and matching tasks. Print multiple sets for pair and small group work.
The above images demonstrate what is provided in this pack. The entire pack contains 103 pages of information and resource templates!
Please note the My Teacher is a Monster story is not provided with this resource but is available in major book stores.
Visit the Kids Club English Website for more My Teacher is a Monster videos, Songs & Crafts!
Please see the Further Details tab above for file format and supply information.
Why not become a MindingKids member? PAY JUST £30 TODAY for UNLIMITED ACCESS to EVERYTHING!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
This activity pack is supplied as a PDF file and is not editable.
Please note that parts of this resource require to be printed and self assembled. For best results MindingKids recommends that you laminate flash / mini / matching cards for improved durability. Laminating materials are not included.