Early Years providers are required to follow the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) statutory framework.
This pack will help you to record all necessary information regarding a child’s learning and development progression, share this information with parents and carers, and then plan the best ways in which to encourage and promote learning.
To assist you in meeting EYFS requirements, this value pack contains all of the following MindingKids products:
- Learning Journals – Create comprehensive learning journals for every child in your care. (EYFS version is included in this pack)
- EYFS Progress Tracker – Regularly track and monitor the developmental progress of each child. (Based on Early Years Outcomes and the Early Learning Goals.)
- EYFS (2 Year) Progress Check – A requirement of the EYFS, provide parents with a short written summary of their child’s development progress between the ages of 24 and 36 months.
- Progress Report Sheets – Quickly summarise how a child is progressing with in each development area, share their ‘wow’ moments and achievements.
- Activity Star Chart – quickly record and share activities, events and other things children are doing under each area of development.
- Learning & Development (Profile) Summary – Complete a comprehensive learning and development report for each child. An excellent communication document to share with parents and professionals or to pass on when a child moves on to school or a new setting.
- *NEW* Characteristics Of Effective Learning Tracker – Keep a comprehensive record of how each child is learning and link your observations to the Characteristics Of Effective Learning as outlined in the Development Matters guidance.
Click on each link for full details of each individual pack!
All documents in this pack are supplied as PDF Forms. Simply save to your computer then click in each area to enter information, or print out and fill in by hand.
Please refer to individual pack descriptions for full details.
The download version of this pack contains ZIP FILES. Please see the FAQ page for further information.
This item has been carefully designed to assist childcarers in meeting English Ofsted requirements!
NOTE: This item is also included in the following VALUE PACKS:
Why not become a MindingKids member? From just £5 per month you can get unlimited access to ALL of MindingKids downloads!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.